Well.. my sister Atikah just got her result for PMR. Her result is excellent but she got one B for science. Congrats Atikah. I do feel she's quiet frustrated with the B because she's one of the top students. I always pray she will become a doctor. So i vote her to take science stream. PMR is nothing (i said!!). Just do your best next time. U still have SPM to show your strength and ability.
I know she's very good in Arabic and Maths. Dad surely will ask you to go for art stream. But ask yourself about your interest. Do istikarah and let your heart decide. Dad and I have no rights to decide for you. Good Luck dear.
I know she's very good in Arabic and Maths. Dad surely will ask you to go for art stream. But ask yourself about your interest. Do istikarah and let your heart decide. Dad and I have no rights to decide for you. Good Luck dear.
2 comments:
yeah..i vote for her to take science as well..accounting is boringggg~~~ haha...
haha.. yep. i agree. maybe she wants to be arabic teacher. :P
Post a Comment